We have just released an update for modstep as a follow-up to modstep 1.1. Version 220.127.116.11 is a smaller update mainly dealing with smaller bugs, performance enhancements and improvements.
- state-saving for Audio Units implemented
- improved IAA Sync
- improved Reverb
- improved display of levels in the Mixer
- fixed a bug with editing notes in the Piano Roll
- fixed a bug with Scales and Transpose
- fixed a bug with MIDI file import
- fixed a bug with Audio Units that could remain in Sessions
- fixed a bug where Master FX wouldn’t be saved with the Session
- fixed a bug where Presets would overlap parts of the Global Keyboard
- several smaller bugfixes, enhancements and improvements
Please rate & review our app if you like it!