We have extended the amount of MIDI Templates for modstep and updated a few of the existing ones. This new content will be part of the upcoming update 184.108.40.206, but we figured it would be nice if everybody can already try the new stuff before.
- Roland A-01
- Korg minilogue
- Roland TR-8
- Waldorf Streichfett
- Meeblip anode
- Meeblip anode LE
Updated with mappings for the Pads:
- Korg Volca Sample
- Korg Volca Beats
- 77 new Tonal Kits that use the existing samples from the library.
If you already own modstep, you can download the updated content here.
To install it, follow these steps:
1. Unzip the downloaded folder.
2. Connect your iPad to your computer and open iTunes.
3. Go to the Apps filesharing tab, select modstep and drag all the files into the documents folder.
4. Wait a few moments and the files will vanish. Now you can load them from within modstep.